This is a look into the re-design of the previously mentioned and described powersupply design addressing issues found and how they were improved for the second version.
Given recent events, now is the most needed time to put work into your professional perception and get ready for acing job interviews in a soon to be extremely competative time.
As most of you will be aware, this is a new website, at least currently new. I thought i'd collate some thoughts over the new site and why some design and technical decisions were made.
Moving data between my PC and laptop soon gets tedious given no compatable usb ports between the two. After using git for moving almost everything I decided it was time to create a home file server.
After struggling for power for all project for years, constantly relying on bodging other power supplies, I decided to invest some time to create a small, precision variable power supply.
As a honor to the ZX spectrum (and a tool to practice assembly), I decided to put some time into develloping a Z80 computer with RAM, ROM and external I/O. This is hopefully the first blog post of many around this project and this is the first update of progress.